Home > About Us > Pediatric Faculty
The pediatric urologists at Indiana University are all fellowship trained in this specialty. The Riley Hospital for Children is where their practice is located, but they are also quite busy making regular clinical visits to specific urology clinics around the state of Indiana, where they also see patients. Our pediatric urologists offer care for the entire spectrum of pediatric urologic conditions. They are most widely recognized for their contributions to the surgical management of children with congenital bladder diseases, myelomeningocele, and sexual ambiguity. Individual expertise, interests, and experience include the following:
- Dr. Richard Rink - reconstruction of congenital anomalies of the genitalia and the lower urinary tract, genitourinary reconstruction, and reconstruction of ambiguous genitalia and cloacal anomalies.
- Dr. Mark Cain - congenital fetal urinary tract obstruction, reconstruction of genital abnormalities, and the surgical management of urinary incontinence.
- Dr. Martin Kaefer - pediatric urology research program at the Wells Pediatric Research Center.
- Dr. Rosalia Misseri - actively involved in all phases of pediatric urology with special interests in the management of adolescent patients and adult patients with congenital urogenital abnormalities.
- Shelly King, C.P.N.P. - nurse practitioner for the pediatric urology clinic.
- Melissa Young, NP - nurse practitioner for the pediatric urology clinic