Home > About Us > Adult Faculty
The adult physicians at the Indiana University School of Medicine's Department of Urology have specialized training, expertise and experience that cover the gamut of urologic disease. Individual expertise, interests, and experience include the following:
- Dr. Michael Koch - Prostate and Bladder Cancer as well as New Modalities in Prostate Cancer.
- Dr. Richard Bihrle - Genitourinary Cancer and Adult Urinary Tract Reconstruction (including urethral and stricture disease).
- Dr. Richard Foster - Testicular Cancer and other Genitourinary Cancers as well as Adult Reconstructive Urology.
- Dr. Thomas Gardner - Gene Therapy for Urologic Cancers, Evaluation and Treatment of Localized and Metastatic Prostate Cancer, and Experimental Therapeutics. Surgery for Metastatic Kidney Cancer.
- Dr. Chandru Sundaram - Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery: Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery of the Kidney, Prostate and Adrenal gland. His clinical and research interests include the following conditions: renal tumors, prostate cancer, renal obstruction, polycystic kidneys, renal donor surgery, adrenal tumors, and kidney stones.
- Dr. Timothy Masterson - Adult genitourinary cancers and reconstruction, offering both open and minimally invasive surgical approaches.
- Dr. Charles R. Powell Female Urology - including pelvic prolapse, interstitial cystitis, and urinary incontinence. Urethral strictures and Interstim are also areas of interest.
Major contributions have also been made to the treatment of patients with bladder and prostate cancer and reconstructive surgery. We have an active research program in prostate cancer studying new treatment modalities for early and late stages of this disease, including a gene therapy program.
Department of Urology
Administration, 4th Floor
535 N Barnhill Dr, Suite 420
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (877) 717-0754